The Catholic Trust for England and Wales has purchased a package of e-learning programmes available to all members of the Catholic community free of charge. This is part of the Church's ongoing commitment to safeguarding.
.Child Protection in Education
.Child Exploitation & Online safety
What do I need to do to access this training resource?
1. To register your interest please email the Diocesan Safeguarding Administrator,
Mrs Rebecca Bretherton at: email@example.com or
2. Your email should contain your name, the name of your parish/order/congregation, and your role. For example: Priest, Member of the Religious, Safeguarding Representative, Youth Worker, Teacher, SVP or Other Volunteers, Parent/Grandparent/Guardian, or Other.
3. On receipt of your email the safeguarding administrator will register your email address with EduCare.
4. You will receive a Welcome Email from EduCare where you will set your password.
5. You will then have instant access to the training programmes