The Catholic Trust for England and Wales has purchased a package of e-learning programmes available to all members of the Catholic community free of charge. This is part of the Church's ongoing commitment to safeguarding.
.Child Protection in Education
.Child Exploitation & Online safety
What do I need to do to access this training resource?
1. To register your interest please email the Diocesan Safeguarding Administrator,
Mrs Rebecca Bretherton at: email@example.com or
2. Your email should contain your name, the name of your parish/order/congregation, and your role. For example: Priest, Member of the Religious, Safeguarding Representative, Youth Worker, Teacher, SVP or Other Volunteers, Parent/Grandparent/Guardian, or Other.
3. On receipt of your email the safeguarding administrator will register your email address with EduCare.
4. You will receive a Welcome Email from EduCare where you will set your password.
5. You will then have instant access to the training programmes
- by rootadmn
At All Souls: Saturday 10-11 am
At Our Lady of Lourdes Friday 5.30-6pm before Mass. Sunday before 9.15am Mass
Or on request.
- by rootadmnThe work in the Parish Centre is now complete. This refurbishment has been a considerable outlay by the Parish.
Please treat the Centre with care and respect when you are using it and DO NOT put any Sellotape, Blue Tack, or Pins in the walls and only use the Notice Boards provided.