The Catholic Trust for England and Wales has purchased a package of e-learning programmes available to all members of the Catholic community free of charge. This is part of the Church's ongoing commitment to safeguarding.
.Child Protection in Education
.Child Exploitation & Online safety
What do I need to do to access this training resource?
1. To register your interest please email the Diocesan Safeguarding Administrator,
Mrs Rebecca Bretherton at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
2. Your email should contain your name, the name of your parish/order/congregation, and your role. For example: Priest, Member of the Religious, Safeguarding Representative, Youth Worker, Teacher, SVP or Other Volunteers, Parent/Grandparent/Guardian, or Other.
3. On receipt of your email the safeguarding administrator will register your email address with EduCare.
4. You will receive a Welcome Email from EduCare where you will set your password.
5. You will then have instant access to the training programmes
When you go out to shop please remember to place a couple of items in the Foodbank collection boxes at supermarkets. They are in need of canned fruit and vegetables, canned meat and fish, long-life milk and juices and other items that can make proper meals (no pasta or baked beans please).
The foodbank will run short if we do not continue to support them as they help some of the most needy in our communities,
Thank you in advance for your generosity.